Spring is here with popping flower buds, awoken hungry insects, and noisy baby birds.
A few tips from what I’ve learnt:
– GO FOR NATURAL MATERIALS as a base. They are much easier to work with, thus requiring less time and less investment in special adhesives, etc
– LOOK AROUND YOU… I mean really look around you! Allow yourself to be inspired by the things that surround you. They are plentiful for several lifetimes!
– EXPERIMENT… If you choose to make the same things, make each with a twist. Uniqueness brings more satisfaction than repetition.
– PERFECT… Provided you are not completely happy with something, leave it for a while, and come back to it. Ideas will then come easier and you will be happy with your finished project.
– KEEP IT SIMPLE… Sometimes simple is best.
I can honestly say that spring is the most inspirational of seasons, offering a wide range of beautiful ideas and the energy to turn them into projects.